No-Shaving Hair Transplantation
• The average length of the nape hair should be 6-7. In this way, the area to be taken under the root of the hair to be removed can be shaved and prepared for coke intake.
• 2-3 cm thickness of the selected area is shaved. In this way, the graft reception staff will see the angle and direction of grafts more easily and can remove grafts without damaging. • Grafts are taken from this area without leaving any traces.
• In this way, a smaller amount of graft can be removed as the entire neck is smaller than the area obtained by shaving.
• When the grafts are released again after the grafts are removed, the graft area is closed so that it cannot be seen from the outside.
• This method is mostly used in women but is suitable for men with long hair.
• There is no need to shorten the hair if the hair density is less than 15 cm2 / pcs. 5cm) will be suitable to shorten.
• If the area to be made in October is temples and ten hair lines, there is no need for hair cut